Re: Our first date!!! LMAO

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Mon Feb 23 2004 - 11:16:45 EST

On Feb 23, 2004, at 09:48, DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us wrote:

> For the uninformed, I make a point to try to meet as many listers
> as possible. I travel a lot, both for business and personally [that's
> how I have 93k on my Dak in 3 years..] and have met..er, 20 or so
> listers in 7 states, in the last year. Speaking of which, I am going
> to be in Chicago (downtown) the rest of this week....

You know what you're going to be up to the first full week in March?
like mon/tues the 8/9th? Same to you, Josh?

Anne and I are on spring break that week, and going to be traveling.
unless of course she makes nationals for throwing shit (she's ranked
20th in division III nationally, the top 14 go, she's got 2 meets left
to toss further). If she does manage to make nats, it'll just be me
driving around, and then watching her throw shit in wisconsin on the 12
or 13th.

Tom, I know you're kinda in the loop.... Adam, if she doesn't make
nationals, we've been thinking of heading back here via Windsor. have
plans for Friday the 12th yet?

Anyone else along The Route (ha!) interested?

--
Mike Maskalans            <http://mike.tepidcola.com/dodge/>
84 RamCharger 360 (parked)         98 Dakota CC 318 (Fixed!)