Re: Re: Anyone with a Quickor rear sway bar.

From: Kyle Vanditmars (kylevan@telus.net)
Date: Mon Feb 23 2004 - 13:32:44 EST

1st, you guys were right, I flipped the rear bar around so the endlinks
are facing back, and after getting creative with the brake lines and
axle vent/distribution block, it fits like a glove. I found the
instruction sheet, though, and it definitely shows the links going
forward on the frame.

Josh Battles wrote:

> Have you tried calling them, or just via email? They seem to be
> rediculously slow in reading/responding to emails.

Funny thing is, I received an e-mail from Glen (the owner guy) which
said something to the effect of "I've seen the pictures you e-mailed,
and I will call you within the week." I waited 8 days, then sent a
reminder with my phone number. That was about 3 weeks ago. I may have
to give them a call, though.