Re: Re: Re: Our first date!!! LMAO

From: Anne Baker (patience@cif.rochester.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 23 2004 - 21:29:06 EST

>> Anne and I are on spring break that week, and going to be traveling.
>> unless of course she makes nationals for throwing shit (she's ranked
>> 20th in division III nationally, the top 14 go, she's got 2 meets left
>> to toss further). If she does manage to make nats, it'll just be me
>> driving around, and then watching her throw shit in wisconsin on the
>> 12
>> or 13th.
>
> So, was she trained in this art of shit throwing by monkeys? I hear
> they
> throw shit very well. Does she wear gloves? That could be very messy.

Watch it you... That "shit" is quite heavy; I throw the 20# weight, and
I've got bigger men than you scared of me. Of course, if I do manage to
make nats there's an open invitation to all to come watch me throw. U
Wisconsin Whitewater is hosting indoor nats this year, and Bowdowin
College in Maine is hosting ECACs (the eastern conference meet)

~~Anne