Re: Re: Our first date!!! LMAO

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Mon Feb 23 2004 - 14:22:13 EST

"Michael Maskalans" <dml@tepidcola.com> wrote in message

> You know what you're going to be up to the first full week in March?
> like mon/tues the 8/9th? Same to you, Josh?

I don't think that I've got any plans to speak of, but I do have school
monday and tuesday nights. Mondays we usually go to a local bar in tinley
park and if you're in the area, you're more than welcome to join us, or we
could do something else. Mondays I'm usually free after about 7:45 - 8:00,
and then drive back to IL from the Purdue Calumet campus in Hammond, IN and
would be available about 8:20 - 8:30. Tuesdays/Thurdsays I've got class at
8, so that's probably my worst 2 days of the week to try and do something.
You've got my cell number, just give me a call and I'd be happy to meet up
if I've got the time.

> Anne and I are on spring break that week, and going to be traveling.
> unless of course she makes nationals for throwing shit (she's ranked
> 20th in division III nationally, the top 14 go, she's got 2 meets left
> to toss further). If she does manage to make nats, it'll just be me
> driving around, and then watching her throw shit in wisconsin on the 12
> or 13th.

So, was she trained in this art of shit throwing by monkeys? I hear they
throw shit very well. Does she wear gloves? That could be very messy.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L