Re: 2004 DML BBQ Dates

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Tue Feb 24 2004 - 11:14:54 EST

"Bob Tom" <tigers@bserv.com> wrote in message
news:6.0.0.22.0.20040224103119.028e0bd0@pop3.norton.antivirus...

> At 09:24 AM 2/24/04, you wrote:
> >I live in IL near chicago... Where would this stuff have to go?
>
> Josh, right now the interested party just mentioned IL but
> sounded like it was next to nowhere. If anything firms up,
> I'll get in touch with you and see if it'll be in your path.
>
> Bob

Okay. Also, Barry lives downstate from me (near springfield) you might try
asking him if the interested party is farther south.

Just out of curiosity, what size are the AR767's that you're selling? I'm
looking to get my hands on 4 of them, preferably at least 8 or 9 inches
wide.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L