Rancho 3" Kit

From: Bill Pitz (dakota@billpitz.com)
Date: Tue Feb 24 2004 - 19:38:56 EST

Is there anyone on the list who has the Rancho 3" kit installed?

I was talking with the guy at the shop today and he recently installed the
3" kit on a 2000 Durango along with some 32s. He said that he had to do a
lot of trimming in order to get it to fully clear the 32s. Any idea if
this would also be the case for the Dakota? I seem to remember reading
somewhere (probably on one of the forum sites) that people are running the
3" lift and clearing 33s.

Thanks,

-Bill