Re: Re: re: OT Ford 427 Cammer help

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Thu Feb 26 2004 - 18:27:52 EST

On Feb 26, 2004, at 16:49, Josh Battles wrote:

> It's been too cold to wash it lately, and ever since I got stuck in the
> carwash I'm afraid of any carwash. They had to shut the whole wash
> down
> like 6 times and I eventually ended up having to have someone guide me
> as I
> DROVE the truck forward off of what it was snagged on. :eek: Luckily
> there
> was no damage other than a slight deformation of the lower leading
> edge of
> my traction bar. It was pretty scary considering that I had no idea
> what
> was hooked.

my friend Alan's MINI dragged a rear lower a arm all the way though the
best wash around here (DeltaSonic) the first time he got it washed. I
was with. neither of us liked that sound very much.

--
Michael Maskalans             <http://mike.tepidcola.com/>
ClassTech Consultant  -  ITS Printer Tech  -  ITS Lab Tech