RE: Timing Chain Question

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (fasstdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 27 2004 - 07:13:33 EST

Huh? I've used Cloyes over the years on not only Mopar engines...but many
others. Never had a problem with them (mine has well over 30K on it).
CompCams, Edelbrock, and Mopar also work well.

The factory tensioner is a good idea as even the brand new blocks have
"slop" in them causing any new chain to be slightly looser than normal.

- Bernd