Re: RE: PIAA Xtreme White Was: Silver Stars

From: steve preston (steves287dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Feb 29 2004 - 15:07:54 EST

It is possible to replace the bulb without removing
anything else. I tried a Wagner "lazer-blue" bulb in
the passenger side in my 99 Dak,concluded that it was
no different than my other bulb,and put the old one
back in. I do remember griping to myself how painful
it was to do it,though. Not easy on the hand or
fingers. Steve P.