Re: RE: PIAA Xtreme White Was: Silver Stars

From: Biff Byrum (bbyrum9@foothill.net)
Date: Sun Feb 29 2004 - 15:54:48 EST

Is it just because it's Sunday, or what? I just went
out and popped the hood on my '95 sport. there's
the retaining rings, right in front of my nose. Sounds like GenIII is about
the same. On the driver
side of GenII's the horz. adjusting line, the negative
post ground wire, and the position of the relay box
all make it a little harder than it should be. Any
moron should be able to do it in ten minutes, inclu-
ding this moron, who last fall accidentaly put a 9007 in the passenger side
and burned up TWO
headlight switches before I figured it out. By the
way, Bernd, does my '94 LHS have a battery temp
sensor? It's really cruddy looking down there. I just
wondered how hard thats going to be to clean up.
Biff Byrum