Re: PIAA Xtreme White Was: Silver Stars

From: ronald bruce taylor,jr (taylor9565@msn.com)
Date: Sun Feb 29 2004 - 14:46:12 EST

Edelbrock will warranty that problem, just pick up a replacement shock
where you purchased them (if locally purchased)....

Install it, and send the shock back to Edelbrock1

They'll send you another shock and just return it for a refund or keep it
for a spare.....

I've already done this with one of my rear shocks, and they are very prompt
about taking care of the problem!

I Hope this helps!...........

Ron-
01'Dakota Sport 3.9 4WD