Re: PIAA Xtreme White Was: Silver Stars

From: Biff Byrum (bbyrum9@foothill.net)
Date: Sun Feb 29 2004 - 16:11:03 EST

Wow, it must be Sunday, or something. Bernd,
your link doesn't work. And what's wrong with GenII
adjusters? If they are hard, it's because the thread
and/or ball socket are dirty. Just hit with some sili-
cone spray and they will turn a little easier. Oh, yeah, that head on the
adjusters is nothing but a 10
mm or 3/8ths hex head, just put a friggin socket on
it. Just don't turn it too hard, you can break a little
plastic clip on the adjuster slides. Biff Byrum