Re: RE: PIAA Xtreme White Was: Silver Stars

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Mon Mar 01 2004 - 11:28:07 EST

I made a tool using 2" PVC pipe ~6 " long with 2 opposed 1/4 " slots on one end ans skateboard tape on the other, un-does the headlight lock ring as quick as can be...

>>> pbatson68@yahoo.com 02/29/04 11:43AM >>>

Maybe if you have really small hands. I would have had
to remove the air intake on the passenger side to even
get my hand in there. I had it off anyway as I was
changing plugs, but I tried and couldn't get enough
leverage to remove the bulb. Believe me, I would have
prefered not having to take the headlamp assembly off.

--- "Bernd D. Ratsch" <fasstdak@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Huh? You don't need to remove the headlamp
> assembly...just reach behind
> the bulb at each corner of the fender and replace
> them (1992-2005
> models).
>
> - Bernd

=====