Re: New Dakota

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Mon Mar 01 2004 - 16:51:31 EST

In a message dated 3/1/2004 3:11:44 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jon@dakota-truck.net writes:

> I just wanted to let you all know that Jason and I are the proud owners of
> : yet another Dakota. OK.. it's not a brand new one, but we are very happy
> : about it. It's a '97 V8 club cab, 4x4 and that tanish/sand/blonde/golden
> : colour :-) We'll post some pictures as soon as we can. :-)
>

> Uh oh! :-) Standing by for pics and more info... :-)

>>> B1LLYW@aol.com 03/01/04 02:15PM >>>

Jon, you need to buy another truck. Now they have 3 Dakotas and you only
have 2. :)

Bill White - KRC Performance

But he does have a CTD and a lift in his hangar, I mean garrage, so he is still ahead...