Re: New Dakota

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Mon Mar 01 2004 - 17:10:47 EST

Norah Bleazard wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> I just wanted to let you all know that Jason and I are the proud owners of
> yet another Dakota. OK.. it's not a brand new one, but we are very happy
> about it. It's a '97 V8 club cab, 4x4 and that tanish/sand/blonde/golden
> colour :-) We'll post some pictures as soon as we can. :-)

Congrads! Wow I'm suprised! Wouldn't have expected to hear you bought
another Dak. This going to be a daily driver replacement for Jason or a
deticated mud truck? heheheheh

What his/her name? Will it be at the BBQ or are you guys hauling the
camper down again? Damn now I'm jealous. I gotta get rid of this Ford
Ranger I bought LOL