RE: Toronto's Performance World

From: Norah Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Mon Mar 01 2004 - 17:53:13 EST

Mike, you are more than welcome to sleep on the infamous "comfy couch" if
you choose to come to Performance World. Just think, you can also see our
new Dakota first hand .... hehehehe :-)

Norah Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Burlington, Ontario
hers: '01 Dakota Sport 4x4, 4.7 V8, Auto, Quad Cab, black (Black Diamond)
prev: '98 Dakota Sport 4x4, 5.2 V8, Auto, Club Cab, black (Black Widow)
prev: '95 Dakota Sport 4x2, 3.9 V6, Auto, Club Cab, black (Black Ice)
prev: '93 Dakota Sport 4x2, 3.9 V6, Auto, Club Cab, electric blue
(Enterprise)
his: '95 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9 V6, 5spd, Reg. Cab, white (White Knight)