Re: Toronto's Performance World

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Mon Mar 01 2004 - 15:45:50 EST

On Mar 1, 2004, at 09:11, Bob Tom wrote:

> Michael Maskalans is a possibility. Jim offered a Fri. night
> sleep-over at his place to Mike if he wanted to come.

yes I am a possibility =)
still haven't decided, and if I go I might just get up early.

not sure if I want 6 hours of driving under my belt before a week solid
on the road though. it really depends on what's going on around here
on friday night/saturday. if everyone else is leaving for spring break
and there's nothing happening friday night I'll probably go, if there's
enough people around for friday night to be interesting, I'll stick
around, and then might get up early and head up, or I might sleep the
day away =)

--
Michael Maskalans             <http://mike.tepidcola.com/>
ClassTech Consultant  -  ITS Printer Tech  -  ITS Lab Tech