Re: RE: Brake time

From: Bill Pitz (dakota@billpitz.com)
Date: Mon Mar 01 2004 - 21:31:05 EST

At 11:51 AM 3/1/2004, you wrote:

>I got my hawk pads from the tire rack and they were about $60 incl shipping
>IIRC.

I got mine from www.truckperformance.com

Here's a link, hopefully it will work:
http://makeashorterlink.com/?K13926497

I just noticed that there is a new option that they didn't have when I
bought mine last year. Now they have the regular Hawk pads ($57.99) as
well as the "Superduty" Hawk pads ($65.99)

However, their specs don't list any differences, and the Hawk site still
only shows a single model for Dakotas. Unfortunately the truckperformance
site doesn't give the Hawk part numbers, so I can't check the differences
that way.

-Bill