Re: RE: My 408 Dak Is Getting There....

From: ronald bruce taylor,jr (taylor9565@msn.com)
Date: Mon Mar 01 2004 - 21:43:24 EST

Billy......

I looked at the photos you have posted of the Fire, I'm no expert on
how fires start or why, But I'd say it's a pretty safe bet that Fire started
near the battery!........I might be wrong though!

The amount of damage would suggest that it may have been the Power
distribution box under the hood near the battery!.......and that FIRE
was VERY HOT!

It was such a shame too!.......that must have been a Nice Ram!

Ron-
01'Dakota Sport 3.9 4WD
www.scsilverdak.1colony.com