RE: Re: Oil pan removal??

From: mike kulczycki (dakota1994@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 02 2004 - 12:20:05 EST

thanks for the reply. i will check that out for sure... would be much
easier..

Mike K
94 SLT,CC,239,2wd,auto
95 Sport,RC,360,5-speed
91 Shadow, 2.5l Turbo, Auto
http://www.hornok.com/zig

>From: "DAKSY" <rsmith13@nycap.rr.com>
>To: <dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net>
>Subject: DML: Re: Oil pan removal??
>Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 18:56:16 -0500
>

>Hey, Mike...
>
><snip>The front of my 94 is starting to leak a little. It is kind of
>annoying. After 137k
>miles it finally started... Any tips for this job??<snip>
>
>The first tip is to make sure it's not the front crank seal...When I
>thought
>the DAKSY pan was leakin in the front,
>the culprit turned out to be the crank seal, at about 60K...$100 dealer
>job,
>but I had a 4yr/75K & it was covered...
>
>Bob Smith (DAKSY2K on AIM)
>Averill Park, NY
>2K DAK SY CC Sport + V6 4X4 5 Speed
>
>WebPage URL: http://home.nycap.rr.com/daksy/

Frustrated with dial-up? Lightning-fast Internet access for as low as
$29.95/month. http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200360ave/direct/01/