Phoenix Hard Parts Revisited (was NV3500 )

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Tue Mar 02 2004 - 13:24:23 EST

I was just thinking of that particular Aamco thread that brought up
Phoenix Hard Parts. I'm transmission shopping for Christine now - and I
have the transmission in mind that I want. Things is where to get it
from. (I searched the archives for relevant posts - didn't find much)

Who/what is APS? Phoenix has a decent price - but I'm leery of their
6mo/6K warranty. Plus I remembered hearing someone put them down.

Trans I am looking at is either a 46RH or a 47RH. I'm trying to confirm
if they are the same physical cases as an A500.