Re: First oil change on 3.7L 4x4

From: Korey Atterberry (korey99@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Mar 02 2004 - 14:23:12 EST

Andy-
  You're correct on all counts. That access door MIGHT help, but as
you said, it's about 1 cylinder toward the rear of the truck from the
opening. It's positioned just far enough back that it looks like it's
going to drain all over that plastic shield... (IIRC - I'm not under
the truck at the moment).

  None of the parts stores around here have the part # for the filter
in their books/computers, so I went on Fram's site, and it lists a
different filter for the 3.7L from the 4.7L (PH3600 instead of PH16 for
instance). That makes me curious as to whether a relocation kit for
the 4.7 would work for my 3.7.

Korey