Re: First oil change on 3.7L 4x4

From: david.clement@verizon.net
Date: Tue Mar 02 2004 - 17:31:29 EST

The PH3600 filter has the same thread and gasket as the PH16 so either as well
as the PH43 and PH8A will screw on if you have room. I believe that the PH3600
filter would actually have more filter surface area than a PH16. The turbo PT
Cruiser uses the PH3600 too.

Personally if I had room for the PH3600 I would be trying to use a PH8A size
filter.

Dave Clement
99 SLT+ CC 4x4