RE: Fw: Virus Alert

From: Rick Barnes (barnesrv@comcast.net)
Date: Wed Mar 03 2004 - 10:16:03 EST

This stuff is all over the place. I have recently gotten THREE spoof emails
trying to get my ebay information. I tracked one back and it was a car
dealer in Canada's server! I forwarded all the spoofs to ebay too, so watch
for these. They look like legit ebay emails but they are trying to get all
your log on and account information.

Rascal