Re: RE: Brake time

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Wed Mar 03 2004 - 10:02:23 EST

On 3/2/2004 10:19 AM, BARRY OLIVER wrote:

| Well, point some out, I am sure we can critique it...lol
|

>>> andy-dml@levyclan.us 03/02/04 07:04PM >>>

I never made my homepage a secret. The stuff I have at work though,
where I've worked the real magic, I can't show anyone unfortunately.
- --
- -andy

Gee, does this response sound vaguely familiar to anyone? first the mythical fiancee (sic) and then mysterious coding that you can't show us... Hmm, are you sure you arent a spy - like that Alias chick, leading a double life - one normal, with a Dakota and some friends on a Email list and another, darker more sinister life that you can't tell anybody about because your boss will have them killed....

....Sorry, I just watched the first 2 seasons of Alias on DVD over the last couple of weeks...