Re: Electric Fans

From: Travis Bailey (dusterrt@msn.com)
Date: Thu Mar 04 2004 - 00:11:26 EST

Nevermind...checked out the archives and dicovered this is an MP
part...priced out at $128.46 (vs $165 at Summit!) at Earnhardt Dodge out of
Arizona. Not too shabby! Might have a question on the dual stage relay at
a later date but I'm going to spend some quality time digging through the
archives first. I've pretty well decided to go with a 2" body lift with
31's on Gen 3 15x8's...

Travis
'92 Dak 5.2 4x4

Frustrated with dial-up? Lightning-fast Internet access for as low as
$29.95/month. http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200360ave/direct/01/