OT joke

From: KenCo (ken@kencofish.com)
Date: Thu Mar 04 2004 - 14:00:34 EST

saw this on another group.

A man went into a pharmacy and asked to talk to a male pharmacist. The
woman he was talking to said that she was the pharmacist and that she
and her sister owned the store, so there were no males employed there.

“Is there anything we can do?” she asks gently.

“This is embarrassing for me,” the man says, “but I have a permanent
erection which causes me a lot of problems and severe embarrassment. I
was wondering what you could give me for it?”

“Just a minute,” says the pharmacist, “I’ll go ask my sister.”

After a minute, she comes back out and says, “The best we can do is 1/3
ownership in the store and $3000 a month in living expenses.”

http://www.kencofish.com Ken Arnold,
401-781-9642 cell 401-225-0556

Linux (SuSE 8.2) user #329121 Please Note: No trees or animals were harmed in the sending of this contaminant free message We do concede that a signicant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced ;)