Re: Re: Re: Aluminum Driveshaft Question

From: Tony Cellana (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Thu Mar 04 2004 - 20:08:37 EST

You should see the front yoke going in mine with this new trans. Think HO
Diesel. The trans is a 46RE built beyond a 48RE spec. 6 planetary OD unit.
A crazy overbuild, but I like to drive cross country to meets, race, then
drive back. I ain't got no trailer for it, and don't plan on getting one
;-)

TonyC