Off topic ford Question

From: Scott Davis (P74flyer@msn.com)
Date: Tue Mar 09 2004 - 11:05:38 EST

Hi,
Sorry to go off topic but the Ford boards suck..........
I have a 2000 Expedition with the crappy 4.6 engine and I need more power!
I have put on a K & N tube filter and it did not do much.
I'm not comfortable with messing with a chip mod so I am looking at a
new exhaust system.
Does anyone have any suggestion about which is the best?
I have a friend with a Ram and he added a flowmaster which he said sucked.
He ripped it off and added a spintech which he is very happy with.
Anybody with Ford knowledge?
Thanks,
Scott
2002 QC 4.7