Re: Front End Repairs - Questions/Comments

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Wed Mar 10 2004 - 18:20:19 EST

Ahh.. I see.. Good enough logic.. better to spend the money on labor than
being down too l ong and risking missing work, or anything else that could
arise from being stranded. (Needing stray parts or tools that were
overlooked in prep)
At least in the end it should about be like driving a new truck
Aaron