Re: Ouch, that hurts. Man down!!!

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Thu Mar 11 2004 - 02:12:34 EST

On Mar 10, 2004, at 10:35, BARRY OLIVER wrote:

> Eeek!! I think we may have a new curse on our hands... Thinngs
> seeming
> to break or die either immediately prior or immediately after contact
> with a patricular individual -

I haven't been anywhere *near* Aaron's truck, so that three grand of
delayed preventative maint isn't my fault. I avoid Florida at all
costs, so you can't pin Gabe's oops on me either.

Barry's exaggerating his rotors - he *knew* they were dead/dying long
before I got there. the slow leak does sound like a recent issue
though.... I'll just call Josh's heater core a fluke: no problems with
the other cars here at home, or those in Cleveland either, so ha!

I would also like to hereby exempt myself (based solely on their
respective track records) from anything stupid that happens to Tom's or
Adam's vehicles ;-)
on the other hand, if I really am passing along my recent truck luck to
others, I think I'll be all right with that. it'll save me some
strife, and get me to like my truck again! I hope it ends up far more
spread out for all yall though - concentrating crap like this in one
truck/owner/season sucks a bunch.

> you know the one that carries a spare
> transfer case in his truck...

and as for the spare 'case? would be nice if it would do me something!
  I'd rather have a spare part than dead weight =)
if anyone needs a 231 with a long input shaft, lemme know. HD or not -
I've got parts to make both.

--
Michael Maskalans             <http://mike.tepidcola.com/>
ClassTech Consultant  -  ITS Printer Tech  -  ITS Lab Tech