Re: Leaf spring issues

From: Tony Cellana (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Thu Mar 11 2004 - 23:26:21 EST

My 3/4 dropped 00 RC R/T creaks while moving slow. The steering wheel and
brake pedal get a pop thru them whenever I brake from a slow roll with the
wheels turned slightly, the cab pops sometimes when 1/4ing speed

Last I checked these things were trucks, not cars, through I think most of
us treat them as cars. ;-)
TonyC