Re: Maskalans???

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Mar 12 2004 - 12:37:21 EST

Wow, that gets them into town here at about midnight then...
The other thing is that i know he has my cell #, but i squished it between
the door and jam of the jeep a while back... oops... hehe
Hoping that he has my home phone still. At least he has been to my place a
couple of times, and knows how to get here fairly well.

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....

>Hey Adam! Mike and Anne *just* left my place about mins ago - they have a
>12 hour ETA I believe, to meet up with you. I'm sure he will be giving you
>a call sometime soon.

Get business advice and resources to improve your work life, from bCentral.
http://special.msn.com/bcentral/loudclear.armx