Re: Maskalans???

From: Craig Rash (2kdaksport@comcast.net)
Date: Fri Mar 12 2004 - 13:19:15 EST

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mr. Plow" <adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com>
To: <dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net>
Sent: Friday, March 12, 2004 12:37 PM
Subject: Re: DML: Maskalans???

> Wow, that gets them into town here at about midnight then...
> The other thing is that i know he has my cell #, but i squished it between
> the door and jam of the jeep a while back... oops... hehe
> Hoping that he has my home phone still.

Call the mobile phone company customer support and have them forward all
your mobile calls to the house. I know Verizon and Nextel do this for free.
You can have it forwarded to any number. I don't know about other carriers.

Craig Rash
Black 2000 Sport CC 4x2
See details and pics at: http://mywebpages.comcast.net/2kdaksport/index.htm