(no subject)

From: bsm11@cornell.edu
Date: Fri Mar 12 2004 - 13:07:31 EST

)
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 13:07:21 -0500
To: dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net, dakota-truck-moderator@bent.twistedbits.net
From: Brian Mingle <bsm11@cornell.edu>
Subject: Re: DML: Truck Mods

My bad. It just looks like a carb. I am not up on the latest technologies,
and now see the error of my ways. I have a throttle body, which is a lot
different than a carb. I would like to put a four barrel carb on it, but
don't think it will be possible. It's not like the old days where you just
take off the manifold, and replace it with a performance manifold.

Besides buying a chip, or totally rebuilding the motor, what can I do to
give my truck a little more oomph? In the old days you could just slap a
pair of headers on a vehicle, change the intake manifold, and add a Holley
650 Carb to get a little more performance out of a car or truck. Is there
anything I can do to increase the HP in the truck?

Thanks

Brian