Re: [dml_Off_Topic] TV's

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Fri Mar 12 2004 - 20:24:56 EST

Last I saw there was a pretty decent one at Sam's Club for about $1100. My
projector budget is non existent at the moment, so I'm getting to wait while
the brightness goes up and the price goes down. The resolution is
acceptable (HD is good enough.. I don't plan on piping the Culver City
prodcasts to screen); and the spot reserved for picture will be 100" in
scope and roughly 120" flat.
After the projector.. next thing will be aqua subs and EX.
Aaron Wyse