93 DAKOTA V8 FOR SALE

From: ABadDakota (bad93dakota@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Mar 13 2004 - 09:11:26 EST

I am thinking of selling my 1993 Dakota Club Cab
Sport. I bought it new in 93 and saw the first
winter and never one since. It has about 64K
miles on it and it is nearly perfect. It has the
V8 engine, auto trans, Doug Thorley Headers,
Gibson Exhaust, Mopar Performance Cam and valve
covers, K&N Open Element 14" air cleaner, 15"
Boyd Wheels, tonneau cover, window tint, ect. It
is black with grey bucket seat interior. It
originally came with the tow package which
consisted on a Tranny cooler, PC cooler, ect. It
also has the 22 gallon fuel tank and AC which
still blows cold. It was professionally repainted
a few years ago because it got keyed. There is NO
rust on this trunk. I hate to sell it, but no
longer need it and am making room for some new
toys. KBB blue book is over $4500 for a stock
truck with no modifications. I will sell mine for
$4500 which is an absolute steal. I can get
pictures if interested. Truck is located near
Columbus Ohio.

Email me with any questions.

Thanks

Tom