Re: Dodge Charger making a come back

From: Tom Byrne (kerib@ptd.net)
Date: Sat Mar 13 2004 - 08:39:53 EST

Dodge wanted to get the Charger out before next Nascar season, but Nascar
has told them that it differs too much from the template and that they would
need to run a much different looking body on the track. The big three had a
meeting and are taking this complaint to Nascar. I hope the Charger comes
out looking like the pictures.