Re: alloy rim and spare winch?

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Sun Mar 14 2004 - 12:25:02 EST

Hey, Jud!

<snip> So here's my question: is there any way to store the tire with the
alloy rim (sport package with tire and handling option) in the spare
 tire winch? I have a 2003, so the spare has a steel rim with a center
 hole for the winch, but the alloy rim has no center hole<snip>

You sure about that? I'd check to see if you've got a small plastic
"knock-out"
hub in the center of the alloy wheel. My 2K came with 5 Alloy rims & the
only
thing I had to worry about was whether or not the 32x11.5 was gonna fit
underneath
the rear with the Putnam hitch already installed.

Andy! You've got an '03, what's your take on this?

Bob Smith (DAKSY2K on AIM)
Averill Park, NY
2K DAK SY CC Sport + V6 4X4 5 Speed

WebPage URL: http://home.nycap.rr.com/daksy/