Re: I'm back!

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Sun Mar 14 2004 - 20:48:03 EST

Michael Maskalans wrote:

> Hey everybody!
> I'm back in rochester safe and sound, uneventfully just as it should
> be. unlike getting into canada, I picked the right lane at the boarder
> and we zipped through instantly (as opposed to spending 10 minutes at
> the gate and then being sent over to have the truck torn apart....
> though they couldn't have done a more superficial job of that)
>
> all driveline vibes are gone after giving $100 to a 4x4 shop in MN
> (Hooze 4x4) and having a spicer joint put in instead of the no-name
> (PDQ) that advance auto sold me.
>
> I've got pictures of Tom's new Ram that I'll link to as soon as they're
> done synching up to my server, and quite a few Niagra Falls pictures, too =)

Good to know all is well and the remainder of your trip was mechanically
uneventful Mike. Was good seeing you and Anne! I cannot in good faith,
declare myself the biggest DML road trip warrior. (Barry doesn't count
as his Job takes him on the road heheh sorry Barry!) I think I must
award the title to you! I am not aware of anyone else who makes as many
long distance road trips as frequently as you LOL. You had what -
20-some K miles on it when you bought it how long ago and you just
rolled 110K or so by the time you got home? heh Kudos man!

"Why don't you ask me what it feels like to be a freak?"