Re: Auotlite Plugs?

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Sun Mar 14 2004 - 20:41:16 EST

andy levy wrote:

> On 3/14/2004 5:49 PM, Valentin Garcia wrote:
> |

> | Correct me if i'm wrong, I'm looking for 3923's not APP3923's.
> |
> | I'm replacing my plugs today, and when I got home from orielly's, I
> | noticed these were the APP3923's double platinum (app3923's). I want to
> | be sure these are the correct ones.
>
> You wanted just generic, plain copper 3923s. Shouldn't be more than a
> buck each.
>

> - --
> - -andy

We should have our Autolites in on our next truck shipment this week.
We already set up the shelf for them - I plan on changng over to them
when they come in. Occured to me I could have bought Autolites at
another store - I had been running Bosch in the Daks and figured I would
just stick with them when I changed the factory Champions out. Got the
Bosch single electrode plat. in there now.

I remember what you told me once before about these engines Andy - that
for all the good it would do - I could run basic coppers and the thing
wouldn't really see much difference. So am I to understand that all the
autolite hoopla on the list has been about standard coppers?

"Why don't you ask me what it feels like to be a freak?"