Re: noise makers

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Sun Mar 14 2004 - 22:49:16 EST

On Mar 14, 2004, at 18:37, droo wrote:

> I have the q-logic enclosure for under the rear seats. I have a sony
> p5 8" in it. Doesn't hit as low as I would like it to. I'm used to
> haveing a 10". It would prolly also sound better if the front was
> facing down instead of up. I opted for this over the MTX because I
> didn't want two 10"s.

I don't want loud - low and clean is what's important to me, so I think
two bigger subs would be the better option.

you have any picts of the q-logic?

my other question is how this will interface with the factory infinity
system. would I need to buy an amp, too, or is there one included/
built in to either the thunderform setup or the q-logic/MTX you've got?
  also, where does it get its sound input and power?

yours in car sound n00bieness,

--
Mike Maskalans            <http://mike.tepidcola.com/dodge/>
84 RamCharger 360 (parked)         98 Dakota CC 318 (Fixed!)