Re: noise makers

From: droo (03dakotacc4.7_4x4@comcast.net)
Date: Mon Mar 15 2004 - 20:34:21 EST

On Sun, 14 Mar 2004 22:49:16 -0500, Michael Maskalans <dml@tepidcola.com>
wrote:

> I don't want loud - low and clean is what's important to me, so I think
> two bigger subs would be the better option.
>
> you have any picts of the q-logic?
>
> my other question is how this will interface with the factory infinity
> system. would I need to buy an amp, too, or is there one included/ built
> in to either the thunderform setup or the q-logic/MTX you've got? also,
> where does it get its sound input and power?

www.grandroyal.org/dakota

The q-logic is just the enclosure. You need to get an amp for it. The MTX
one you can buy loaded with two subs or empty. And I think you can get it
with an amp as well. Double check that. Crutchfield.com has em. My sub gets
its power from an amplifier under my passenger seat. The amplifier gets
power from the battery and sound via rca cables from my aftermarket radio.
The amp can also use the speaker outputs.

--
-Droo

http://www.grandroyal.org/dakota