Re: alloy rim and spare winch?

From: victor.williams@byers.com
Date: Sun Mar 14 2004 - 23:48:29 EST

My '95 CC Sport came with 4 alloy wheels and 1 steel spare.
I didn't know you got 5 alloy wheels on some models.

FWIW - I took 2 8" bolts with 5/8" heads , spliced them together to make a
tool that will fit the winch and I can turn with a socket. Easier than
digging
out the factory tool from under the rear seat.

Oh yeah, my truck is the March DML calendar picture.

Victor Williams
Marietta Ga
1995 CC Sport 2wd,5.9l,5sp,3.55LSD,MP sp intake,Flowkooler,K&N
dropin,Jardine catback,Flowmaster 70,CarSound Cat,Jacobs ign,MSD 8mm
wires,Tow pkg,207rwhp,285rwtq - 272000 miles