Re: 04' Hemi Rumble Bee sighting!

From: garett (hiltigarett@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 15 2004 - 02:23:36 EST

i saw a new ram at a dealership in claremore, oklahoma. unfortunatly it was
night so there was nobody i could talk to about the truck. it was a 2wd RC
with a hemi. looks like all it had was an appearance package because it had
different wheels, r/t stickers on each side of the bed and hemi badges(not
embroidery) on the seats. this one had a sticker price of just over 23k.
is this the rumble bee?