Re: 04' Hemi Rumble Bee sighting!

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Mon Mar 15 2004 - 18:34:43 EST

ronald bruce taylor,jr said:

> Evidently Dodge has decided to captitalize on it's HEMI heritage a little
> further where the New Ram is concerned!

Hmmm... does this have the vertical stripe around the back end? I wonder
if that's what we saw at the dealer on Saturday. I thought it was a
custom job. Unfortunately, I didn't get a chance to look very closely.
All I saw was that it was yellow with a black stripe, and a decal that
looked similar to the old Scat Pack decals.

Anyone have a picture of this package?