RE: 04' Hemi Rumble Bee sighting!

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (fasstdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 15 2004 - 20:51:25 EST

Got a yellow one at the dealership already. One-legger and nothing else
except for a body/appearance package. (Ya think Dodge would have done a
little more than that?)

BTW: The Rumble-Bee trucks are collectors...will hold value more than
the SRT-10 Ram's. (Rumble-Bee has nameplates with build number - SRT-10
doesn't.)

- Bernd