RE: Fuel Pump Replacement

From: RayB (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Tue Mar 16 2004 - 09:38:32 EST

Removing the bed is no big deal. Six bolts as I recall plus disconnecting
the fuel filler tube. Just needs to slide back a few feet. May have to be
lifted a little to clear the tire but my wife and I did mine with no
problem.

The sending unit is available separately from the dealer but may also come
attached to a new fuel pump.

RayB
'92 RC