RE: Fuel Pump Replacement

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 16 2004 - 08:12:38 EST

  My plan was to replace the sending unit as well, but I was assuming the
sending unit was a part of the fuel pump assembly. Is that not correct?
  This is the part number (Napa/Carter) that I was looking at. Let me know
if this is what I want, or if I want something in addition to this. Item#:
NFPP74675M
  I guess I'll try to remove the bed if it really is that much easier. Is
there anything I should know about removing the bed?
Thanks again for the help.
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6