Re: replacing front pads and rotors

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Tue Mar 16 2004 - 10:17:22 EST

er, look at my brake time thread.. but then your is newer so hopefully
you won't have to break the rotors to get them off..... but buy some PB
blaster just in case... Oh, and a 7mm hex bit socket...

>>> cwkitts@comcast.net 03/15/04 06:20PM >>>

Hey guys, this weekend i am gonna replace the rotors and pads on the
2002
dak. I went on dakota.com, and noticed alot of posts regarding the
brakes on
these trucks. Most of the posts were not good. You guys experience
problems
with the front brakes?And how often do you adjust the rear brakes?
Last
thing, since its my first time on dak brakes, any little tricks i
should
know about?

Thanks
Curt